Wednesday 22 December 2010

Mister Jim Writes

My Dad appears to be getting increasingly excited about the new arrival.

To: Ellie
From: Dad
Subject: Where's my baybbeeeeeeeeeeee??????????????

Mum has lost the scan pic. Can you send it as an attachment? I think I can get jpeg and pdf. Hope you o.k.

June now eh? Here are the Test match Fixtures for June. Please arrange around these dates:

10:00 GMT | 11:00 Local
England v Sri Lanka at Lord's, 2nd Test - day 1

Sat Jun 4

10:00 GMT | 11:00 Local
England v Sri Lanka at Lord's, 2nd Test - day 2
- West Indies v India at Port of Spain, Only T20I

Sun Jun 5

10:00 GMT | 11:00 Local
England v Sri Lanka at Lord's, 2nd Test - day 3

[Continues for several pages]

Thu Jun 30
09:45 GMT | 10:45 Local

England Women v New Zealand Women at Derby, Women's One-Day Series in England

Much Love Daggggghhhhhhddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I might be shocked and dismayed by the emphasis Dad is placing on a sports tournament versus a huge life-changing event, if I hadn't last year received a similar email titled "Great news about wedddinge!!!!!" containing a list of all the World Cup fixtures.



No comments:

Post a Comment